President's Choice White Corn and Black Bean Salsa

President's Choice White Corn and Black Bean Salsa Reviews

Ranked #2097 out of 2328 in Grocery

May 14, 2015

I really like this salsa a lot it is packed full of corn and black beans for that extra health benefit. It's great for parties or family get togethers, you simply put it in a bowl and have some tacos to dip it in and voila!

May 14, 2015

My only complaint is that this isn't a little spicier. That said, I would still choose this over any other salsa. I love how chunky and delicious it is!! So many beans and tons of corn - its the best.

August 06, 2014

I love this. It has more flavour and texture than regular salsa. The corn and black bean gives you something to chew on. I eat it right out of the jar with a spoon. It's a very health and tasty snack.

September 29, 2013

This is my favourite salsa of all time! I have been buying it for many, many years and hope that the President's Choice brand never discontinues it. It is delicious served with chips or added to any Mexican-style recipe. It has a mild flavour and is a bit more sweet that most salsas. I have convinced many of my friends and family to start buying this salsa. So good!