Prestige Cosmetics Automatic Eyeliner

Prestige Cosmetics Automatic Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #734 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 13, 2014

I love this eyeliner! The one I tried is the black. Its colour is pretty intense. It applies on very smoothly for a drugstore eyeliner plus it is waterproof after it sets. One of my favourite part about this eyeliner is that it is a twist up pencil type so you don't ever need sharpening. That makes doing my eye makeup so much easier and neater! I can't wait to go back to the drugstore to get the other colours too!

January 30, 2010

I got this because I was sick of pencils not sharpening properly, therefore losing a lot of product. I've heard the non-automatic pencils from Prestige are supposed to glide as smoothly and are as effective as the one's by Urban Decay, but this is not it. It's hard, but not cheap NYC liner hard. I mainly use it in my waterline as it's a bit too stiff to tug onto my upper lids. It definitely does not blend/smudge out well. The automatic option is pretty handy though.

August 09, 2009

Got this after I saw a person recommend it on a forum online because most do end up smudging for me especially after a couple of hours since I have oily lids. I got this in espresso and it actually lasts as well as not smudging! If you have oily lids, try this product for yourself and especially after I powder under it, it stays on all day!