Prestige Lash Matrix in Black
Amazing

Prestige Lash Matrix in Black Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 775 in Mascara

September 23, 2011

New spiral technology creates amazing results. Flexible polymer spirals wrap each lash creating breathtaking length,lift and volume.
Special brush sets lashes in place for all day wear without flaking
or clumping. Quick dry and waterproof formula.For removal, polymer spirals release easily with warm water and gentle downward pressure.
I purchased this last week at Rexall Drug Store for $8.00
The price is reasonable, most decent mascaras are around $7-$10 around here at least.
I think this is my first time ever trying out Prestige mascara,they as well do not test on animals so this is a really good company to purchase products from.
I love the packaging of this mascara!
This seems to have everything I am looking for in a mascara, lift,length and volume.
I really like the brush, I am a fan of the bigger not hard plastic bristles like the last one I tested out-Nature Luxe that pokes your eyes every time you use it.
The formula for this mascara is so dry it's crazy! I am currently using my Maybelline Falsies where the formula is so wet that when I tried this I was surprised!
With it being so dry it is much faster to apply a few coats then it is with the Falsies.
I of course purchased the this in Black waterproof.
This is seriously so easy to remove, it says it washes away with water but I still used a bit of eye makeup remover, I don't know how well this would hold up in a really humid location =/
Pros:

*Fast drying
*No clumping
*Added Length
*Some volume
*Decent pricing
*Didn't flake off during the day
*Easy to remove

Cons:
*Not as much volume as I hoped for

Would I repurchase? Possibly but I would like to try out a few other Prestige mascara's before I decide if I will stick with this one or another.
Would I recommend? Yes

February 11, 2009

What a waste of money! I was really hoping for a winner here. I mean how often do find a mascara that says it can give you volume, length and lift? It applied ok with a few clumps but then as the day went on I had to deal with it flaking off. Trying to remove it was even more of a pain. I even tried Shu's oil cleanser and my ever faithful olive oil. Nope nothing would budge the remaining mascara.

It also did not do as it said and instead of volume, length and lift I ended up with stick lashes that went straight.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!