Prestige My Longest Lashes

Prestige My Longest Lashes Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 815 in Mascara

Made in USA.

March 12, 2013

I bought this mascara because I am absolutely in love with "Prestige My Blackest Lashes" so I thought I would give this a try thinking I'd love it just as much as that one. Boy was I ever wrong! I absolutely can't stand this stuff! I used it once determined that I didn't like it but since I had already spent the money on purchasing it that I'd at least try it for a while before throwing it away, plus some mascaras get better after they've tried out a little bit. This was not the case for this mascara! It didn't give my lashes any extra length and hardly even appeared as if I had put on mascara. I will continue to use my blackest lashes over this mascara.

June 10, 2012

I hate this mascara.. It was terrible. I heard amazing things about it but it didn't work out at all for me. I found it extremely clumpy, even with just one coat. It also flaked off during the day. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I have long lashes to begin with so I rarely have a problem with most mascaras, but this was by far the worst. Threw it out after the first use!

May 02, 2011

It really does make your lashes longer and without clumping them. Also my lashes feel a lot better when I take the massacre off.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating