Pretty Little Liars Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 1002 in Books

May 14, 2016

Great show if like mystery. I'm almost at the end of season 5 and can't get enough of it. I watched gossip girl before that which was good but I hated the ending. I'm hoping and it seems like it will a good ending. So many twists and turns and strange characters. Good show for sure

March 31, 2016

So far I have only read the first book in the series. I grabbed it for my daughter at a second hand store and mostly wanted to see how close it was to the tv series.

Book 1 is pretty close. As far as books made into tv series go.

I enjoyed it, it was a very quick read and definitely something a preteen could read.

February 22, 2016

I just reading this book series. I'm only on chapter 5 of pretty little liars and it seems like a good book so far. The tv show is awesome. My favourite characters are Emily and spencer.

February 18, 2016

I have read all (16?) books and my inner teenage self can't get enough
    the story starts out basically the same as the tv series but has a lot of details that they have left out on tv. I prefer the books for the story but I prefer the show because I can see it happening (although the story completely deviates from the books)
    I'm actually thinking of reading them again

January 07, 2016

The Pretty Little Liars book series (16 books) by Sara Shepard is a thrill. The books start out quite similar to the TV show, but quickly deviate, as it would not make sense to have the TV series follow the books exactly, as readers would already know the end outcome.
    The books have so many twists and turns and new characters, but they suck you in and keep you coming back because you just have to find out what happens.
    Definitely a good young adult series.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

slk86 added a new review for
    Melt organic spread - buttery

Elyshadaya added a new review for
    dove deodorant spray

ddasilva added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex