Pretty Woman (1990) Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 1004 in DVD

February 27, 2017

My goodness, they are just babies in this movie. I had such a crush on Richard Gere when I was a teenager and have always adored Julia Roberts. I enjoyed this movie from beginning to end, a terrific storyline. Loved watching their relationship blossom!

August 02, 2016

Ce que j'aime de ce film, c'est la moral qu'il projette. Le fait qu'une 'femme qui travaille dans la rue' peut changer en rencontrant une homme qui est complètement différent d'elle, c'est vraiment mignon, selon-moi. Ce film prouve que tout le monde peut changer.

April 15, 2016

Love!! This is my go to movie when I am alone at night while my husband is out. Love that it is on Netflix now as well. Awesome Love Story!! Classic for sure

0.5/5

April 15, 2016

I watched this one with my daughter back then and thought it was terrible; a movie glamourizing that content.Richard Gere played a role beneath him and I do not like Julia Roberts. Her brother Eric on the other hand is a great actor. Just my opinion, not my intention to offend anyone.

April 15, 2016

I watched this movie at the theatre and was so excited to watch it because Richard Gere was staring in it and of course Julia Roberts. Richard's character is a rich high powerful man, who hires a lower class call girl (Julia Roberts) for the night and their relationship developes from there.

February 09, 2016

I must have watched this movie a 100 times!

It's about a street walker who falls in love with a very rich and powerful business man. He hires her for a week to be a his bec and call. She attends business parties with him, horse race, and more. One of her rules is to never kiss on the lips because it's too personal but, she couldn't resist kissing him. They helped each other to deal with the emotional bagage that they both have.

One of my favourite scenes is when she is trying on all the clothes and when they go to the ballet together.

February 09, 2016

Such a classic! I loved how it showed a love connection between two very different people. Not your usual love story. I think Julia Roberts played the part well!

January 12, 2016

I absolutely loved this movie ,a beautiful love story between upper class and lower class,a very enjoyable movie

1.5/5

December 31, 2015

This movie is a 'classic', but like most classic's it doesn't hold up under a modern eye without the nostalgia to help it along. Gere and Roberts are both fine actors, but the premise of the story is at best flawed and with a modern feminist eye, it's hard to see Gere's character as a hero or a love interest anyone would want!

December 31, 2015

I love Pretty Woman! Such great characters and story. A feel good show.