Prevage Anti-aging Night Cream

Prevage Anti-aging Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 644 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

What it is:An intensive antiaging night cream.What it is formulated to do:Prevage(R) Antiaging Night Cream is a unique intensive nighttime formula that contains encapsulated, time-released Idebenone (one of the most powerful antioxidants), mega complex-A (to brighten and retexturize skin), and a blend of high performance moisturizers. All three key ingredients infuse the skin throughout the night, boosting its antiaging defenses, and helping to enhance the skin's natural repair process.What else you need to know:The cream is proven to help restore skin's natural resilience for a firmer look, reverse dryness with intense hydration, and it give skin a bright, even-toned, radiant appearance. It helps to optimize PrevageE Anti-Aging Treatment benefits when used in synergy, as a regime.

description for Prevage Anti-Aging Night Cream by Elizabeth Arden

With encapsulated Idebenone, Mega Complex-A and a blend of high performance moisturizers, this multi-perfection nourishing cream infuses skin throughout the night to boost its anti-aging abilities and help enhance skin's own natural repair process. Wake up with skin that looks repaired, refreshed and recovered.

Benefits:
?Enhances skin's own natural repair process
?Restores skin's natural resilience for a firmer look
?Reverses dryness with intense hydration
?Gives skin a brighter, even toned, more radiant appearance
?Smoothes and softens skin

January 05, 2016

I have been using this product for over a month now, and although I don't appear any younger (I already have been blessed with a more youthful face), I haven't aged any either (that I or anyone else has noticed). I have combination skin that gets dry in the winter and while using this product, my skin has remained soft and not dry at all. The smell of this product is rather strong, however the texture is creamy and absorbs nicely into my skin (I apply it at least 20 minutes before going to bed to ensure it ends up in my skin and not on my pillow). I am pleased with this product overall.

June 21, 2014

This product works very well with the prevage line, this product with the whole line your face benefits immediately. It's expensive but it works!!

February 07, 2013

I love this cream!The texture of this cream is very rich and creamy and feels wonderful on the skin.It has a light coral color and a nice light fragrance.I love how quickly it absorbs into the skin and my face feels incredibly soft and smoothed.

It has also brightened up my skin and is reducing fine lines.It is very expensive but it sure is worth it for the results my skin is getting from this cream.Some of the key ingredients are lemon peel,vitamin e,glycerin,shea butter and cocoa butter.I highly recommend this cream.

December 06, 2009

The price for this product feels like a small investment, however, it all feels worth it. Skin feels refreshed and radiant in the morning. Good for evening out skin tone. Seems to reduce some red spots I have as well. I do not like being without this product!

saralyn05 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Voortman Coconut Cookies

Voortman Vanilla Wafers

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher