Good

Prime Nutrients Boitin Reviews

1 review
Ranked #96 out of 176 in Supplements

April 22, 2015

My entire life I have had brittle fingernails. No matter what I did I couldn't get them to grow past the end of my fingertips. When I had a function to attend I would go to the salon and get acrylics done. After they would break or I had them removed, my nails were in even worse shape. Needless to say, I had resigned myself to never having healthy or "pretty" fingernails.Then a friend told me about Biotin. After listening to all of the great things she said and doing some research, I decided to try it.
I have been taking the Biotin for a month now and the results are incredible! My nails are past my fingertips, they're not peeling or chipping and I've just had my first manicure that didn't require any plastic glued to my nails! And there's been a couple of unexpected benefits too! My hair is looking much healthier and isn't breaking all the time. I haven't had any adverse reactions or nausea. I'm very happy with the results of the Biotin supplements and have been telling all of my friends and family about it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas