Prince Lionheart Premium Wipes Warmer Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 400 in Baby Miscellaneous

The Prince Lionheart Wipes Warmer premium takes the chill out of diaper changing. This features the patented ever fresh system. The wipes warmer premium keeps baby wipes fresh, moist and free from discoloration. It is the only wipes warmer molded with an EPA approved anti microbial additive to inhibit the growth of bacteria and microorganisms. This comes with advanced moisture retention system and insulated body keep baby wipes warm and moist. It warms both pop-up and regular wipes to the perfect temperature.

March 08, 2016

This wipes warmer was a gift for my new baby girl :)
    At first I wasn't sure if it would be necessary, but it definitely got my approval quickly!
    It allows you to purchase refill packs of wipes, keeps them hydrated, and is a glimmer of a night light that does not wake my baby up in the night.
    The lid of mine broke, so I emailed the company, and with a very quick response requesting a photo, they sent an entire new warmer to me (in Canada) which arrived in 2 days!

Great company and great service

June 13, 2015

We got this product when my first son was born. We watched a screamer when we changed his diaper and as soon as we started using these warm wipes he didnt scream anymore (i dont blame him when something cold is on your bottom). Its especially good in the winter when things do he chilly. I would recommend this to everyone...my only heads up would be to remind everyone to make sure you moisten the pad on the bottom with water weekly to keep the wipes moist in the warmer.

1.5/5

April 24, 2012

We got one of these as a gift and it never worked then exchanged it for another one that did not work either. Maybe a fluke but a pain in the bum with a new baby

April 17, 2012

I insisted on getting this for my daughter for night time changes. It is a great idea, but the product itself was not engineered very well. The lid never stayed closed on the top, and eventually broke off. I had to keep something on top of the lid to keep it closed. The wipes stayed warm, but if you forgot to moisten the pad in the bottom once a week, they would dry out. All in all, I would not buy this product again.

April 10, 2012

Great for newborn babies, It used to break my heart when my little guy would shiver from the cold wipes, but when I found out about the Prince Lionheart Premium Wipes Warmer I just had to have it.

January 07, 2012

This is a very good product. I always heard that babys hate getting the diapers changed. but my baby loves it from day one i've been using this and it keeps the wipes warm and its so comfortable for the baby because they dont feel the chill from the wet wipes. its so effective the wipes are always nice and warm to feel. easy to use and the price is great!