Princess and the Frog

Princess and the Frog Reviews

Ranked #799 out of 970 in DVD

June 05, 2015

I understand they tried to make it different, but it just didn't work. The classics will always be the best in my opinion.

June 05, 2015

My daughter loves this movie. Its a cute storyline.. something a little different from Disney.

April 13, 2015

I didn't enjoy watching this movie at all. I can appreciate how different it is compared to other Disney movies, but that doesn't make it better. I didn't like the songs or the characters. Definitely will not be adding this to my Disney collection.

March 10, 2015

Surprised to see voodoo, dark spells, considering its Disney, but it was an okay movie.

March 08, 2015

One of my niece's wanted this movie for her birthday, so I got it at Walmart. My sister tells me that she still watches it every so often, that's how much she likes it.

June 27, 2014

Love this movie. Sometimes I can even coax my kids to watch it with me! A twist on the original book - but what Disney fairy tale doesn't have some sort of twist? There are some scary parts - like shadow creatures and voodoo, so it might not be appropriate for the really little ones.