Principessa ``Bacio Me``

Principessa ``Bacio Me`` Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Bacio Me is uber moisturizing, non sticky or greasy, with a light delicious fragrance and no taste. Every imaginable lip-treat like shea butter, and vitamin E is packed into this pout-perfecting indulgence leaving your lips indescribably silky and kissably soft. Its like a spa treatment for your lips!

January 20, 2012

I was really excited to try this product from the principessa product line! I love lip products and have a rather ,arge collection. This product did not win me over. It was a rather generic lip gloss that did not offer me anything new from what I could purchase at the drug store for a fraction of the price. Although it works and smells good, it came off feeling rather sticky on my lips. I would think twice before purchasing this product.

January 03, 2012

I just recently bought the Principessa Bacio Me lip blam because of other reviews and I love it. It has a delicious sweet smell to it and goes on so nice and smooth. Gives my lips a sweet little shine. The smell lingers too - just love the smell of it. Makes my lips feel nice too. I find it doesn't stick around as long as I would like so I feel like I need to re-apply it more then I should. Wish it lasted a little longer since it is a bit more expensive then regular lip balms.

April 07, 2009

This is a wonderful product! I've had the pleasure of meeting the owner of the company and she's absolutely obsessed with quality. If it's not perfect, she won't sell it. This is chalk full of hydration. It's long lasting without being sticky and had a great vanilla taste. You can get it in a tube or tin. I'm torn cause I love the texture of the tin one better, but I hate swirling my finger around in a little pot. I guess that's why they invented lip brushes. ;)
This one's a win for me.

December 10, 2008

By far my favorite lip balm!! It has a subtle shine ..so can also be considered a lip gloss. I received it as a gift in a principessa gift box(great gift idea btw) which came with body wash and lotions. The smell is soooooooooooooooooo amazing.Theres nothing else like it... it makes your lips smooth like velvet and doesnt leave them sticky! Love it love it!