• Principessa Beauty Notte/Bianco Breeze Dry Shampoo

Principessa Beauty Notte/Bianco Breeze Dry Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #87 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

April 19, 2012

I subscribe to TopBox and got this product for April's box recently, and it's one of my new favourite products right now. I've tried some other popular dry shampoos and thought they were decent, but this one seems a little more luxurious!

There are two formulas - Bianco Breeze which is the original, and Notte Breeze which is tinted brown.
I love that this comes in two shades - I wouldn't have minded using the Bianco (which is white powder like most dry shampoos), but having darker hair I always have to be careful so my hair doesn't look powdery at the roots. The Notte is so much better for that though - it just blends in so much better with my hair colour.

It's scented with Principessa's 'isolina' fragrance, which is a really beautiful, delicate floral scent. That is one of the biggest selling points for me as well- the scent is gorgeous and it lasts throughout the day without being overpowering at all.

I wasn't sure how easy it would be to actually apply this product, compared to my usual spray-in dry shampoos, but it's actually pretty easy. You can lightly tap it into your hair from the tub (I prefer to open the top halfway, so less comes out at once), and then blend it in a bit with your fingers and a brush. But I just saw a video about how to apply it with a makeup poof ( http://www.petitepearstyle.com/2012/03/how-to-apply-powder-dry-shampoo.html ) and this looks even better and much more efficient!

The powder can also apparently be used for your body as well, which is cool because it smells so nice. As a dry shampoo though, it works really well. I've used it the day after washing my hair, and it not only freshened it up but gave my roots some alot more volume and good texture overall.

I got the 30 g size which is worth $12 on the website. It seems worth it to me, because it's only a few dollars more than my other dry shampoos, and you don't need to use very much at all to get great results! Overall I am really loving this dry shampoo and definitely recommend it.