Pringles Dill Pickle

Pringles Dill Pickle Reviews

Ranked #950 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 30, 2016

I have always been a huge fan of Pringles as long as I can remember and love the great variety of flavors that they have put out over the years. I had always been a fan of the original variety the most until I found out about the dill pickle kind.

I love dill pickle flavor anything and knew these would be no different, these have a good amount of dill pickle seasoning and the chips themselves are crunchy and thin making them highly addictive. I usually by these at my local grocery store when they go on sale for 2/$4.00.

November 30, 2016

I love these chips! They have the perfect dill taste all packed into a crisp chip! I just bought them on sale for $2.88. I honestly cannot stop once I start!

April 12, 2016

I love the texture of Pringle chips so I love them already! I definitely love the flavour of dill pickle but feel these chips could do with more of it! Still overall they are some delicious chips!

February 22, 2016

I love dill pickle flavoured chips so was excited when Pringles introduced their version. These are good but I do think they could be a little stronger. I think I had high expectations based on the packaging (and the strength of other flavours) but these aren't that strong. If you like a subtle dill pickle flavor, you will love these but If you are looking for something more intense, I'd pass.

September 22, 2015

Pringles are the perfect chip for snacking, you don't have to worry about them getting crushed and you know that the come with a lot in a can. Dill pickle has always been one of my favorites to get, the dill is magnificent so muh punch and flavour and then the sourness of the seasoning is just perfect. So crisp and crunchy and dill-licious ;)

April 26, 2015

A tasty treat indeed. I love a tube of these when I get snacky

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender