Amazing

Ranked #478 out of 1062 in Snacks

Taste

Nutritional value

December 01, 2016

I recommend this to people who like all the different flavoured chips like Lay's Chalet sauce, or Lay's Poutine. This Hot Dog flavoured chip really does taste like a hot dog with mustard on it!! My husband loves them-- I bought them last night on sale for $2.88 (big pringle sale at Valumart) and they were a hit! (not my kind of chip.... lol)

Taste

Nutritional value

September 06, 2016

These are a limited time run, maybe for the summer, yes hot dog flavoured potato chip Pringles. I found these at Walmart for $1.25 and love trying out the weird new stuff so had to get them. I really thought they'd be meat flavoured the way other snacks are smokey, BBQ, or chicken/beef artificially flavoured. Unfortunately for my expectations these do not taste like hot dogs at all, don't taste like any meat, don't taste like a grill... it's just mustard flavour, or relish if you try hard. I suggest they change the name from "Hot Diggity Dog" to "Mustard Diggity", and take the hot dog off the package. With that being said it was a nice change to the usual, and was a tasty zesty-mustard flavoured chip.