Pringles original Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 1062 in Snacks

August 26, 2016

I must say I have a love-hate relationship with Pringles coz these junk food are so tasty. I think Pringles chips have the right amount of saltiness and are less greasy compared to other brands I love the original as well as the salt and vinegar flavor!

March 03, 2016

Pringles are a tasty alternative to regular bagged potato chips. We get these on occasion. They go on sale occasionally. The packaging is handy when on an outing like a picnic or camping.

March 03, 2016

Delicious salty treat. I love pringles. I love the packaging.
Although I find it trickier to get them out when you get to the bottom haha.
They have a great crunch and they are less greasy than other chip brands.
I usually go for the dill pickle flavor but I would never turn down the original.

February 10, 2016

I love these salty crispy chips. The only problem is that I can't just eat a few. They are so addicting! They aren't a bad price either.

February 09, 2016

They come stacked in a can so you don't have to feel bad about just eating one! lol They have a great taste and are crispy. Just the right amount of crunch.

January 26, 2016

I like how thin and delicious and tasty these chips are.

December 31, 2015

I love Pringles. They're thin, crispy, great texture and crunch, not too salty. Great with dip or by themselves.

December 31, 2015

Love these. Thin and crispy hard to eat just one... Very addicting! Great with a soft drink or juice.

December 03, 2015

These chips have absolutely no flavor, nice crunch. To them but not as good as other chips

November 15, 2015

I really love these chips. Why? because A- their healthy B- they provide a satisfying crunch C they have many great flavors available and all are very pleasing