Pringles Pizza Stix

Pringles Pizza Stix Reviews

Ranked #2302 out of 2339 in Grocery

One-of-a-kind great taste. It's a cracker. It's a stick. It's a totally different kind of pringle. Dip' em, spread' em, snack' em anytime, anywhere.

June 09, 2016

There was a period of time about 2 years ago when I was obsessed with these Pringles stix and I was convinced that these were the best things ever. These are very tasty and have a great pizza flavour, perfect for people looking for a salty treat with out all the calories.

April 08, 2015

These are delicious, i love the individually wrapped servings

April 01, 2015

I like to insert these packs in my children's lunch boxes. They taste just like a delicious pizza. A fun snack to eat that is very flavourful. Delicious flavours to choose from.

March 26, 2015

These are a nice snack to have to grab on the go or to have any time! I love the pizza flavour, tastes just like pizza and has so much flavour. The added bonus is they are low in calories so you don't have to feel guilty about eating them.

August 05, 2014

I was really disappointed when I purchased these. In my opinion, they taste horrible.

June 14, 2014

Delicious! I can only purchase a limited amount of these otherwise I'd be eating them all day long!

April 15, 2014

Did not taste as good as I wanted it to but hey...

September 01, 2013

These are my absolute favorite go-to snacks! There is just enough in one pack to make a good snack, and tons of flavor. I usually have to hide some so my kids don't eat them all!

August 31, 2013

I think the Pringles Pizza Stix are absolutely amazing! They are great when you are looking for that perfect snack but low on calories. At 100 calories per individual package it's great and the taste is really great too. I love the crunch, taste and quality of this product!

March 30, 2013

Really yummy simple snack. I love to throw these in with my lunch. I think they are better than chips.