Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Chips Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1061 in Snacks

December 01, 2016

This is my favourite chip flavour, and compared to how great Pringles chips are for eating - no grease, and a sturdy texture - this makes it one of the greatest chip products out there. The tube is great, even though your hand doesn't fit after a certain point, the stackability is great, and the experience is amazing. Even though I can eat a lot of chips without stopping, this is one of those that I can actually savour - especially because of the flavouring. Whoever thought up this flavour combination is a genius, and whoever put it into chips is pretty great, too.

October 22, 2016

Tout simplement delicieuse, mais pour la quantité, je trouve que c'est un peu cher payé, mais parfois il y a des bons spéciaux. Il est rare que j'en achète, mais elles sont vraiment délicieuse, dès que t'en mange une, tu ne peux plus arrêter.

May 09, 2016

These chips melt in your mouth. I like how these chips never arrive broken, and they are great for dipping. I love to take them on an airplane as a travel snack.

February 15, 2016

the Pringles tastes like funny, that used to be one of my faves with Pringles. Maybe I am transitioning to a vegetarian diet and frankly I really used to like it. It's not healthy anyways and I read through the ingredient list not good at all

February 15, 2016

My favourite flavour of pringles! At around 2 bucks, decent price for the amount - that stays fresh because of the packaging and tastes good. The texture and the crunch is one of the best parts of this chip. Unfortunately, the flavour isn't consistent from chip to chip, some being non-existent, others being powerful. Despite that, great chip, especially on-the-go! Little to no mess, love the packaging.

February 03, 2016

I love them, just wish they came in bigger containers; such a small amount.

January 27, 2016

This flavour of Pringles are so good! I have always loved Sour Cream and Onion. Perfect combination of flavours. These chips fit perfectly in my mouth and I can't help to eat one after another. Good thing I have small hands or I would have a hard time putting my hand in the container. I love that these chips come in a tube that has a lid that pops back on. These chips are so fresh and don't make a mess on my hands.

January 12, 2016

The Pringle sour cream and onion chips are full of flavor. The are covered every inch of them with the flavoring. It's true once you pop you can't stop.

January 12, 2016

These are pretty good chips. I like that it doesn't get all over your hands, like other chips would be like. Nice and crunchy.

January 12, 2016

Normally, I don't like sour cream and onion chips but I liked these. The favour was not over powering at all. These chips make a nice snack.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!