Prison break

Prison break Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 970 in DVD

April 15, 2015

Prison Break is really a TV series you have to sit down and pay attention to, and you're better off doing a marathon out of it. When I first saw it and just saw one or two episodes, I wasn't really interested. But after hearing all the hype about it, I decided to give it a chance and I binge watched several episodes, This series is well thought out, I liked the character interaction, plus Mr. Blue Eyes is sexy and good eye candy to really keep you interested. A great series, I definitely recommend watching it.

April 01, 2015

Such a good show. Sexy characters, awesome story lines, and every episode has a wild plot twist

March 25, 2015

One of my faves! Such a great show, I remember getting frustrated in the end of every episode because they always ended episodes leaving you with "What a f--ck?!" (in a good way) Very original and a must watch show!

March 25, 2015

This is a great show!! You are kept on edge the entire show! The struggles, the mystery is awesome a lot of action also

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag