Privot Bloom

Privot Bloom Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1205 out of 1249 in Perfume

July 14, 2007

I have to admit I am a perfume snob and I will only wear Chanel. This may change though...I received a sample of Hampton Sun's signature fragrance Privet Bloom and truly love it!

"With our first foray into the fragrance arena, we wanted to develop a unique product that spoke to our core inspiration - the beautiful beaches of Eastern Long Island," said Salvatore Piazzolla, President and Co-Owner of S&G Hampton Sun. "In Privet Bloom we were able to capture the essence and energy of the Hamptions."

The name for this new fragrance came from the 'privet' hedges that are synonymous with the Hamptons. Privet Bloom is the perfect fragrance for summer with its soft, clean floral scent. Featuring top notes of lemon verbena and bergamot and includes the aroma of delicate muguet, jasmine, linden blossom, gardenia, orangeflower and dune rose.

Privet Bloom can be ordered online or found at several beauty boutiques all over the US. For a list of stores click here.