Pro F-X Nail Repair
Good

Pro F-X Nail Repair Reviews

Ranked #776 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

May 03, 2016

I was having a hard time finding a base coat that wouldn't let my nail polish chip off after a day or two. I was extremely surprised to find out that this product is a 4 in 1 and does exactly as advertised, and doesn't ruin my manicure with day after chips, the polish stays as long as you want it there. The price can not be beat. It works amazingly. The formula isn't too thick or too thin, it dries quickly and really does strengthen and repair. I'm a repeat customer for this product.

September 08, 2014

This review is for a nail repair base coat. You can wear it alone or you can put it under a polish. This base coat is a 4 in 1 treatment, it is a protein base coat, ridge filler, growth treatment and a strengthener. It is great for giving your nails a nice shiny look to it if you want to take a break from polish..which I do (redoing nails every day)it still looks like you are wearing something while it strengthens your nails. I find it really didn't help my nails grow or strengthen much unfortunately, but I will continue to use it anyways. I have had friends tell me it worked for them. i just may not have enough calcium.