Proactiv Daily Oil Control
Amazing

Proactiv Daily Oil Control Reviews

Ranked #859 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 01, 2015

It works very well ! My skin is looking good! I took one month approximately to work properly but now i'm glad I've use it! It worth your money. I really recommend it. One of the best I've tried yet girls

November 06, 2011

This is a decent product for those with oily skin. I've been using this almost every day for the past few weeks, (along with the Proactiv system) and it works really well. I don't know if it's because I'm using the whole line of products, but there's definitely been less shine on my nose/forehead.
You have to make sure to shake the bottle, because the product separates really easily, but other than that it feels nice. It has a really light feel, and it disappears into your skin instantly. The one thing I would change is the scent - at first it's just like the other Proactiv products, but it also has a hint of something like hair dye, or another chemical. Thankfully the scent fades away pretty quickly, but that's still kind of a gross scent for something that goes on your face!
Overall, I would recommend this for helping reduce shine on your skin, especially as it helps to set your makeup nicely.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!