Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

February 14, 2017

Expensive but worth it. Works amazingly well. Using twice a day was too much for my skin with the wash, toner and cream but once I switched to once a day I had no sensitivity issues

January 13, 2016

I used Proactive Cleanser for years to help combat acne. It did well in cleaning my face but after years of use, my face become dry. So I no longer use this product and have switched to something milder and gentler - now that my acne is under control. I found the product to be a bit on the expensive side and it is not found in any drugstores. so the only option is to purchase online, go to the US, or find a kiosk at the mall.

June 12, 2015

I had a very bad acne problem as a teen i have been using proactiv products for about 12 years now it has worked for me i like the feeling of a deep clean on my face and body with smaller pores and skin feeling refreshed

June 08, 2015

This is the only acne treatment that has ever worked for me. It clears my face up in a matter of days without drying it out. I highly recommend it!

January 05, 2015

This product is worth buying and it does work! I have used it for one month and my skin feels so soft and no blemishes.

August 16, 2014

Hated this! I bought the whole kit. I tried it out for the time it said to see results. Well, it ate away at my skin literally. My face was so raw, skin was chapped and very sore and red. It looked like I had a severe sunburn. I couldn't cover it up with anything, so I had to walk around with red, peeling skin. And my acne remained. Took it back.

August 16, 2014

One of the most amazing products for facial cleansing, dry skin removal, and acne prevention.
    Leaving skin, silky, smooth and soft, this product with the refining mask, is an amazing combination.

April 15, 2014

My son uses this product and it worked really great at the beginning then he stops using it and starts again, it is frustrating but it does work well when it does.

April 14, 2014

2 teens in my home use this product,Cleared both of their skin in no time!Love It!

March 27, 2014

This product dried out my skin horribly! It didn't really clear my skin up at all, just made it red and flaky (note I don't have sensitive skin at all)