Proactiv Refining Mask Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 614 in Masks

Developed by dermatologists specifically for the management of acne, this soothing mask provides deep cleaning while helping refine problem skin. From Proactiv(R) Solution Size 2.5 oz

December 17, 2016

My ex-roommate left a few Proactive products in the house after she up and left in the middle of the night. One was a tube of the refining mask. Being the only remaining girl in the house, I of course took it!
    This was the first time I had ever used any proactive product. I applied some of the mask to my T-Zone and let it dry for around 10 minutes. After washing it off, I was surprised at how it didn't hurt my sensitive skin at all! It also works amazing as a spot treatment! A little goes a long way!

November 14, 2016

This is great for people who have oily skin and pimples, I buy the whole package that comes with everything. This is not something I do not need to use every day. I save it for when I am having bad oily skin or pimples. It does a really good job at drying it all out and leaving you with beautiful skin

November 14, 2016

This stuff is amazing!! You just apply a small amount on your troubled areas and wake up and it's literally gone.. !! As long as you moisturize properly it won't even dry your skin out. Highly recommend

July 24, 2016

This one for a meh button. Overprised, and nothing super special. It drying my skin out lots. So, i use milk of magnezia instead. The same effect but much cheaper

March 31, 2015

Amazing! If you have a pimple and don't want to apply the mask to your whole face, just apply it to the pimple and I swear the pimple is half the size the next day!

March 10, 2015

As far as acne treatments go, I've found success with this product. It works well to dry out blemishes and tighten pores. I found that it can leave a pasty look to your face so its best to use a toner after and follow with a moisturizer.

November 22, 2014

I've had problem skin since I was in my teens...oily and dry patches on my face, pimples, etc. Decided to buy proactive and never had any regrets about using the products. One product in particular, their refining mask was a standout for me. I never really used it as a mask, but used it as a spot treatment when pesky breakouts occurred. Whenever I had a pimple, I would simply apply some of the mask, leave it for a few minutes and then wash it off. By the next morning, the pimple would already be less noticeable! I love this product; would definitely recommend it.

1.5/5

August 12, 2014

This does nothing and the sulphur smells bad. No wonder this is the free gift with purchase of the 3-piece Proactive system.

March 25, 2014

Great mask but gets a bit dry though

January 10, 2014

OMG!!! Love, love, love this mask!! It's definately one of those must-haves! AND one of those MUST HAVE ON-HAND!! Whatever you have to do to get this... be it order the starter pack for the whole skin care regimine, steal it from your mum... (kidding) Just GET IT! It feeels soooo good! It is a bit thick, but while it's drying, you can feel it pulling all the bad stuff outa your face. What I like most about it is: the mask has some kind of sulfur in it (you can smell it, but the smell is not as unpleasant as you may think when you try & get a mental smell image of sulfur...i.e. rotten eggs) it is verrrry faint (the smell) Anyway... the sulfur or possibly the zinc in it actually SHRINKS blemishes!! In other words, you can "spot treat" a pimple! If I get a pimple, I simply apply a dab of this particular mask onto the blemish overnight. The next day, I'm ALWAYS AMAZED! Amazed that the blemish seems to have shrank! It's usually flat and def smaller! I DO NOT EVER want to be without this stuff!!