Proactiv Solution Toner

Proactiv Solution Toner Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 208 in Toner

Step two of Proactiv Solution's daily essentials, this refreshing, alcohol-free toner helps balance skin tone and remove dead skin cells to reveal the vital, radiant skin beneath. Size: 6 oz. Benefits: Our special formulation balances skin's natural acids Witch hazel refines and purifies pores Aloe and chamomile soothe and soften Allantoin stimulates the grown of healthy tissue Removes excess surface oil without drying

March 17, 2014

I got this from a friend, so I am not sure what the price is, if you don't buy the cleanser and moisturizer with it.
I only used the toner, I did not use the ProActiv cleanser and moisturizer with it.
To be completely honest, I did feel it cleaned my face a bit more, but other than that I did not notice any other changes to my face or pores. I found it gentle, but a bit drying at time, I have really dry skin all the time.
Also, I get the odd pimple, so I don't have much acne, and I didn't see any major difference in that aspect either.

Maybe it works better as a 3step process for people with more acne. I know that ProActiv had a major following and it either works for you well or it doesn't at all, there's no in between.

February 17, 2014

I don't use all three steps of the proactive skincare routine, but i really like this toner. It seems to really clean my face well and i find it actually does what it says it does!

September 07, 2010

Love this stuff! Probably my favorite part of the 3-step system. I try to give my face a break from the full line every once in a while because it is somewhat sensitive but I can still use the toner no problem.

1.5/5

April 10, 2009

In the proactiv three step kit, the toner works horribly! It dries out my skin and leaves it feeling blotchy and irrated. I skip this step all together!

April 10, 2009

The toner is an essential part of the 3 step system and it works perfect. It has many great ingredients, the best mix I've seen on any toner myself. Highly recommended.