Proactiv Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 84 in Skin Care

February 25, 2016

I think I might have over sold this product in my head before I even got it to be honest with you but it is good, just not as good as I thought it would be. The advertising for Proactiv touts it as a miracle system whereas it is simply a decent skin care routine at best. I did notice that my skin was a little clearer as I used it regularly but it is not as if my skin transformed into perfection as they claim. Now, I don't have severe acne but as is true for most of us, I could use some clearing up. I expected no zits, no pores and noticeably smoother skin and I would say that it scored between a 3-4 on each of those scales.

February 12, 2016

I used this product for 3 months in hopes that my skin would get worse before it got better. That never happened. My acne worsened after using this product and I started breaking out on my cheeks which never happened before in my life.

December 28, 2015

I have been using proactiv + now for about a year and my skin has significantly been better than it ever has been. I use to use the normal 3 step proactiv which cleared up my skin a lot but after switching (i used normal proactiv for proabably about 6 years) now i rarely breakout at all. The only thing I would say that I dislike about it is you have to continue using it. my skin tends to be very bipolar and choosy about what I use on it, so once I find something that works I have to inevitably keep using it. overall I would recommend to give it a shot if you struggle with mild acne.

1.5/5

December 17, 2015

So I haven't used proactiv's new formula but the old formula was terrible! It initially helped my acne a little bit but after a couple months of use I started to break out in a huge red rash all over my face! I even had to get cortisone cream to make the rash go away. maybe it works for some people but not me!

1.5/5

October 10, 2015

I took a chance and ordered a Proactiv kit and used it's directed daily for weeks and it is not worth it. Even with the exfoliating facial cleanser after washing my face still felt like I had dirt in my pores as if I hadn't washed my face at all. I actually think I would prefer dove bar soap to wash my face over this.

August 05, 2015

didnt work for me, made my skin break out more

July 20, 2015

Proactive not only take care of troublesome pimples in a flash, but also stops them from coming back! The ex foliating facial wash and gentle toner add a slight refreshing feel to your skin, while still keeping it's natural moisture. The spot treatment works well on bothersome outbreaks.

July 09, 2015

I was shocked at the difference in my skin. As a 41 yr old woman with breakouts it is awesome - effective, not to drying and the system is not arduous

March 31, 2015

This is the only product that has managed to keep my acne at bay!

January 26, 2015

Doesnt work like they portray in commercials. Skin becomes oily making it easy for you to break out often.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!