Good

Proactive acne solution Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

February 19, 2017

Pros: Nicely packaged product.

Cons: I was very excited about using this product as I have acne prone skin. I paid full price for this product and eagerly anticipated the arrival of Proactive. I followed the directions for use as given and never noticed any positive changes in my skin. My face did however break out into a very red, incredibly itchy rash as soon as I began using this product. I was concerned and called their customer service line for suggestions as to what went wrong. The customer adviser suggested I continue using the product for a full 14 days before discontinuing use. I used the product for several more days, however my symptoms worsened. I stopped using product before the 2 weeks was up. This product did not work for me.

February 11, 2016

After suffering from acne as a teenager and seeing a dermatologist I decided to try proactive. I had tried everything from glycol acid peels and microdermabrasion and nothing worked. I saw an Ad for proactive and thought I had nothing to lose cause there is a 30 day money back guarantee. I found it dryed my skin out a bit at first but if you continue it gets better and really works. I swear by it.

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup