Provacare's Probiotic Vaginal Care Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 13 in Probiotics

November 15, 2015

Provacare's Probiotic Vaginal Care

This is now available without a prescription.
This will save you the hassle and is the alternative to antibiotics!!!!
The absolute best thing about this product is there is no harsh chemicals in it, which is something very important to me.

May 24, 2015

Easy to use, but didn't work at all.

August 09, 2014

I don't know about you but I am prone to Yeast Infections, or so I thought!!
What I really was and still experience are reoccurring bouts with Bacterial Vaginosis. What I LOVE about Provacare is that it takes the guess work out of the equation, as without a definite diagnosis from a clinical test there is no way to be sure which bacterial ailment you are suffering from. Whether you are suffering from a yeast infection OR bacterial vaginosis Provacare helps TREAT & PREVENT vaginal infections naturally by helping to restore and maintain the vaginal flora. In essence, Provacare repopulates the vaginal "ecosystem" with the healthy bacteria which treats BOTH types of vaginal infections.

I absolutely love that Provacare isn't full of harsh medicinal chemicals and that it is designed to work with your bodies natural chemistry. Clinically Proven to show NO side effects, Provacare is also proven to inhibit the growth of Candida Albicans and pathogenic agents, such as Gardnerella that cause bacterial vaginosis. In Europe, Provacare has been a trusted product used by health care professionals for the past 30 years.

I am honestly in absolute LOVE. It is by far the BEST product that I have tried to treat my symptoms by far. There is no excess discharging or increased irritation which I have had happen with other products that I normally would use.

I also have no worries in this department now as my baby making days are over but..........

DID YOU KNOW

I didn't know that is for sure!!! By comparison, competitive products on the market today interfere with and reduce the effectiveness of Birth Control!!! For those who are not wanting to start a family or are definitely NOT thinking of expanding at this time, you may want to consider this when making your next purchase.

Nursing mommies will be happy to know that Provacare is safe to use during breastfeeding.

You Can Purchase Provacare at any of these fine Retailers Near You