• Provacare's Soothing Feminine Foaming Wash
Good

Provacare's Soothing Feminine Foaming Wash Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

April 20, 2016

Provacare Soothing Feminine Foaming Wash gently cleans while respecting the natural vaginal balance and protects against odor-causing bacteria. Provacare Wash contains moisturizing Witch Hazel Water and natural Aloe to soothe sensitive skin.
Gentle enough to be used daily to maintain good feminine health and hygiene, Provacare Soothing Feminine Foaming Wash refreshes and restores vaginal moisture, especially when used during menstruation, after sexual intercourse, during pregnancy or while treating a vaginal infection.

August 09, 2014

The easy to pump trigger allows for a no muss no fuss access to the gentle foam. The foam has a clean and pleasant odor. By clean I mean that it doesn't have a medicinal smell to it nor does it have that overbearing floral scent. The only way I could describe it is "clean"

I was very glad to see that this product is Hypoallergenic, Soap Free and Unscented. I have used many feminine cleansing washes (which contained soap) in the past that quite frankly left more of a burning sensation after use than I had started with in the first place.

Gentle enough to use everyday, I have been taking it everywhere I go. Let's be honest here. When the summer hits we sweat. Some of us more than others which results in an unpleasant odor. Along with the sweating, some of us may begin to chaff. This is not a good feeling at all and it burns like heck!!! Provacare's Feminine Foaming Wash is Soothing!! I had noticed a diminish in burning from the first use and felt clean.

Witch Hazel Water and Aloe are two of the natural ingredients that moisturize and soothe even the most sensitive of skin. Provacare's Soothing Feminine Foaming Wash isn't just for use in the summer heat and preventing vaginal infections. It is designed to restore moisture, refresh, maintain feminine hygiene and prevent occurrences of odor causing bacteria while keeping and not interfering with the natural balance of the vagina. This product is designed and most typically used during menstruation, after sexual intercourse, during pregnancy or while treating a vaginal infection.

I can honestly say that I will be continuing to use Provacare. I love the way it really soothes my skin and takes away the pain of itching, dryness and burning while leaving me feeling clean and fresh.

You Can Purchase Provacare at any of these fine Retailers Near You

Familiprix Rexall Lawton Drugs Proxim Shopper's Drug Mart Sobey's WalMart

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation