P.S. I Love You (2007)

P.S. I Love You (2007) Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 999 in DVD

April 13, 2015

P.S. I Love You is such a fantastic movie. A really nice romantic film. Very sad though. You start feeling sorry for the woman because it's like she can't really grieve properly when she keeps getting messages. A very good movie, I really recommend seeing it.

1.5/5

March 19, 2015

I lost interest in the first 10 minutes of the movie.

March 19, 2015

I love this movie so much! The first time I watched it I was like "aww this is such a beautiful movie" and I knew I had to buy it. It's one of those movies you have to watch more then once because it's so good. It definitely had some sad parts in it that made me cry but it's a beautiful movie. The story line is so heart felt and it follows Holly this journey that her husband who passed away planned for her. It's so sweet!

March 17, 2015

A young widow discovers that her late husband has left her 10 messages intended to help ease her pain and start a new life.

Such a touching movie that will leave you in tears. The movie was set in picturesque Co. Wicklow, Ireland. A beautiful story played out with love and compassion. A shocking surprise awaits you when you find out who helped Gerry deliver the 10 messages. A memorable movie that will make you believe that love transcends time and space.