PSP Calamine Lotion

PSP Calamine Lotion Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 541 in Misc

November 21, 2016

This is a must for your medicine cabinet!! Bug bites, chicken pox, anything that itches- this is so soothing for itchy skin. I feel like it used to be thicker back when I was a child, but maybe not. I had to use it recently when my child got hand foot mouth disease-- it was the only thing to stop the itching!

October 26, 2016

I always have this stocked in my medicine cabinet for rashes and contact dermatitis. It starts to relieve itching almost immediately. It is a bit a drying and unfortunately leaves an unsightly white/pink residue until you wash it off, but it definitely helps!

June 09, 2016

If you have had chicken pox you have used this calamine lotion I'm sure, I can vividly remember every member of the family being covered in spots of this lotion. As a kid I remember how good this felt when my mom would put it in my spots it defiantly go rid of my itchiness.

April 22, 2016

The old calamine lotion . When I was young this was great for the chicken pocks. You look funny walking around with pinks dots on your self, but it does sooth the itching

March 17, 2016

Great product and very affordabble. It is great at relieving and itchiness from either a rash or chickenpox. Its great to have around the house. We use this even when we get bit by a mosquito an it works well on the bite. Just be aware that the lotion comes out white and stays white on your skin until it rubs off .

February 29, 2016

This is great for chicken pox or rashes. I thickly help relieve most of the itching. I usually keep it around during the summer as I can sometimes get a heat rash.

January 31, 2016

My two son's had gotten chicken Pox our family Doctor told me to purchased this PSP Calamine Lotion at the drug store after they took a bath they would apply this lotion on my youngest son was just covered from head to toe with these aweful blisters in about a week after using this PSP Calamine Lotion you could see the Blisters just disappear

January 15, 2016

Personally I break out in stress rashes a lot and they helps nip the itch when it first hits and doesn't bother my skin the same way benydrl anti itch spray does

January 15, 2016

We always keep a bottle of this in the medicine cabinet. Works great on poison ivy.

September 18, 2015

a must have for camping or just for back up at home . I use it on skin irritation and bug bites ! and its easy to find, really effective and cheap !