Puffs Facial Tissues

Puffs Facial Tissues Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 598 in Misc

Strong, Absorbent and Soft!
Puffs facial tissues are great for when you have a little cold, or are wiping off anything!
see their main website for more information at: puffs.com

December 04, 2016

very soft not ruff on my nose I would definatly buy it again and again I will replace it with the no name brands affordable like the different colours on the boxes

March 01, 2016

I keep this in my home at all times. The tissues are so soft on the Nose and don't get your nose sore after blowing so much. The tissues always come in nice printed boxes to which is nice.

February 10, 2016

Great quality facial tissue.
    The tissue is soft and soothing on a sore nose when you have a nasty cold.
    Makes a runny nose a little more tolerable, thankfully.

February 10, 2016

I like this tissue because it is thick and very soft on my face, especially when I have a cold. It doesn't irritate my skin. It is worth the extra money because the quality is good.

February 10, 2016

I love this Kleenex! It is so soft and feels great especially when sick when you are continually blowing your nose. Qi would definitely recommend this Kleenex!

Updated On: February 21, 2016

This is a high quality Kleenex, so different from the no name brands which will leave you with a sore nose. Not something you want, I would stick with this one!

February 10, 2016

When I have a cold and have to blow my nose frequently, Puffs plus lotion feels much better on my nose than a normal tissue. However, I don't use them for cleaning eye glasses as the lotion leaves a film on the lenses.

January 16, 2016

These are excellent especially when you have a cold. Always have them especially for the kids.

March 15, 2015

I love these facial tissues. They are so soft. They have a lotion in them that helps to sooth your sore nose. An excellent product.

March 14, 2015

I love using these tissues! When I am sick and I have a cold I always blow my nose so it feels so nice using these soft tissues.

March 12, 2015

I love this tissues.they are soft and strong. we go through a lot at my house. good quality facial tissue.