Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks

Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 578 in Misc

May 13, 2016

Dès que je commence à avoir des symptômes de congestion je me précipite à la pharmacie pour m'acheter une ou 2 boîtes de Puff Plus Lotion avec Vicks, j'adore leur odeur en plus d'aider à décongestionner mon nez. Par contre, avertir les gens qui ne sont pas malade, car ils pourraient rester surpris, surtout si c'est pour leurs yeux.

March 10, 2016

My kids hate getting their nose wiped when they have the stuffes but when i started purchasing these its the only thing i can put next to their noses, I lived that the Vicks Vapor Rub is already in the tissue giving them even more relief.

March 10, 2016

I love the vapor of the tissue when blowing my nose. I love the softness how every time you blow your nose you can blow as many times as you want and it does not make my nose feel raw or hurt. I use these tissues on my kids as well and again I love how my kids don't complain after blowing their nose so many times from having a cold or what not that they are not crying from blowing too much. Like other tissues if yo blow your nose all the time your nose gets raw and sore. I do pay the extra money for these tissues to have the comfort. I would recommend this brand.

March 10, 2016

Ce produit c'est ma collègue de travail qui me la fait connaitre souffrant d'un rhume la semaine dernière elle en a fait l'achat et j'ai trouvé que l'odeur était très agréable à l'ouverture de la boîte et elle m'a dit les adorés ..... Ayant attrapé son rhume à mon tour , je m'en suis procuiré et oui il mouche bien et l'odeur de vicks est très agréable pour les petits et gros nez bouchés . Bref je ne l'utilise pas à toute les fois que je me mouche car ça finit par irriter les narines . Mais je le conseil à 100 % . Ça guérit rien mais ça apaise et en cas de grippe tout le monde à en besoin . bon rhume !!!

March 03, 2016

I love this brand of tissues and was amazed when these came out with the Vicks scent infused in them. Our family has always been a fan of Vicks products for stuffy noses or chest congestion. The tissues do cost a bit more, but they are so worth it. They don't dry my skin around my nostrils out, like some tissues do and with the Vicks scent infused in them, makes my congested nose very happy indeed.

March 03, 2016

I absolutely loved this product and will continue to buy. It's so amazing. There nothing better then when ur nose is plugged up and u use these. It's like a breath of fresh air. I tell anyone who has a stuffy nose to buy these!!

February 12, 2016

These are an absolute must have in the house with children especially when everyone is sick and everyones know this hurt they're very soft on the skin and the Vics and it just makes it great it's what you want when you're sick to blow your nose

February 12, 2016

Our fav brand of tissues in our household! Leaves your nose feeling soft , it's not harsh on the skin , some have a great smell . The designs on the box are fun and edgy as well.

February 10, 2016

I love puffs plus lotions tissues as wel as this one with the Vicks inside. These are great for when you've got a cold. Soft and non irritating on your nose and gives you a whiff of that stron Vicks scent to help clear your nasel passages. My only con is I'm having trouble finding Puffs in most stores anymore. A little more pricey than regular Kleenex but worth it in the end.

February 10, 2016

the only thing that this release of puffs tissue does not have is any cotton.. puffs are made from wood fibres and.as far as I am concerned a tissue is a tissue but when it comes to the sniffles or a persistent cold I prefer to use a tissue made from cotton because my nose stays normal less the rawness and scratching I get with tissues made from wood fibers

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover