Pull-Ups Training Pants, Girls, Size 2t-3t Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 163 in Training Pants

January 05, 2016

I love the pull ups there cute and my daughter loves the Sofia and the princess pattern 's it makes it easier to train her she is 2 and loves to run around showing everyone her big girls

January 12, 2015

I find these very expensive, but it was alot easier to train my kids with Pull-ups then having to take the diaper on/off all the time. My kids enjoyed lloking at the designs on them and there easy to use. They gave them that extra push to be a big boy/girl.

September 05, 2014

these pull up and down pretty easily. and have cute designs

August 13, 2014

This product leaks alot. I was suprised. My friends kid wears the same size ans everything, has the same exact problem! RIP-OFF!

July 21, 2014

My daughter potty trained very easily and I have to give the credit to PULLUPs - the designs made it fun for her and the fades made it easy for me to notice if she had "tingled" or not. LOVE THEM!

June 18, 2014

I love them! I'll keep buying them. My baby likes them too

May 28, 2014

they are Ok i would say... I know they are not ment for the soaking but they get too loose of worn for few hours... but they are great for easy pull up and down when needed lol

April 14, 2014

For the most part these are the best ones I have found for my crew... I have trained both my Daughter and Son and am currently in process to start the youngest...

They hold the over night accidents for those that aren't ready to be day/night trained.

My only concern is when pulling up sometimes the side flaps rip in a way that basically makes the pullup garbage. In a box of 90 I have had this happen to 4. That would be my only complaint

September 03, 2013

I prefer these over the other brand because of the velcro sides which make them easy to remove or put on. The princess design is also appealing to my toddler because she likes those characters. Although the quality is great on these pants, they do not hold a full size leak. I still think they are a terrific pant for training little toddlers because of all the promotional advertising and tools to help little ones potty train. Would definitely recommend!

August 28, 2013

These worked very well for the early stages of potty training for us. My daughter loved the designs and learned to pull them on and off herself which set the stage for moving to "big girl panties".