Puma Ladies Ankle Socks
Good

Puma Ladies Ankle Socks Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

March 05, 2016

I always buy these socks at Costco and they are my all time favourite they are thin, but have some padding and are moisture wicking to keep the heat down!

January 12, 2016

Great price and fit, love them for running they stay fit to my feet and absorb sweat well!

January 06, 2016

I love the these socks they are soft and comfortable and I like that they are only ankle high, they last longer than others socks and don't seem to wear out on the heal or toe

December 16, 2015

Puma Ankle Socks are so comfortable, I use them for training or long walks. Quality made, trusted, and holds up very well. Washes up nice so they look new all the time.

April 24, 2015

These are my absolute favourite socks. They are super comfy and nice. They are thick enough to feel supportive, and even have an extra band of elastic around the centre of your foot so they hold snug. I get these from costco for cheap, and they are the best

April 07, 2015

Nice and soft for every day wear or for working out/jogging

July 06, 2014

Ok, so I am very picky about my socks...weird I know! But I've finally found the sock for me...Puma socks! I now only buy these, they are so comfy with extra padding on the bottom. They last a long time and come in awesome colours.