Pupa Extreme Matte Powder Foundation

Pupa Extreme Matte Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 651 in Foundation

September 25, 2016

J'ai une peau grasse et j'adore cette poudre matifiante!! Elle fait tellement un bon fini et ne me donne jamais de bouton!! Je l'a recommande vraiment pour les peaux mixtes-grasses.

October 01, 2015

I was introduced to this brand a couple months ago and haven't missed a day; Pupa is amazing in all their products. Luv it!

September 15, 2014

The powder is quite fine in texture and, when applying it with a kabuki brush, it gives you light-medium coverage but when you apply it with the sponge that comes with the compact, you can make it full. The shade I tried out is 001 Ivory, their lightest shade, which is the perfect shade for me when I don't have a fake tan on. It's a very pale cream shade with a yellow undertone. I noticed that my pores looked a bit diffused with it on and you really can't feel the powder on your skin. It does have silicone in it, so if you're not a fan of it then you might not enjoy this foundation.