Pur Cosmetics Correcting Primer Redness Reduction

Pur Cosmetics Correcting Primer Redness Reduction Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 341 in Primer

February 03, 2017

I absolutely love this primer! The very first time I tried it I fell in love. It has a smooth but not greasy texture that applies evenly. It spreads out so thin and even, making a tiny amount of product cover your whole face, which to me, adds great value to the product. It works well under most make ups I have tried, and helps your make up stay put. As for reducing redness, I would have to say it helps "blur" the appearance of redness, not make it go away. I have a red chin, and have never found a product besides theatre make up, that can make it disappear completely. All in all this is a great product!

September 23, 2016

This product is fantastic. I have redness naturally on my face and normally when I'm going for a night out there are several factors that bring out more redness in my face. This product actually makes my face look normal. I couldn't believe how much red it got rid of.

September 12, 2016

I purchased this I'm a sample pack with 3 other primers . I really liked this one because I have really red skin so I'm always trying to cover it. This worked well in cancelling out the redness in my skin . It didn't break me out which is great too .

August 16, 2016

This is yet another product that I can't live without. Great on the skin, reduces my redness immensely. When I was first told of this, I was like "yeah right". Now it is "Damn right!"

January 16, 2016

I have long been a fan of Pur Cosmetics Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect. This New Year I noticed some redness and uneven tones in my skin and decided to try their Redness Reduction Primer. I love this product! Works very well to even out my skin tone and any redness from sun damage too. You only require a little product to achieve great results. Light feeling and non greasy. Absorbs very well to provide you with a smooth base for applying your foundation. Available at Shoppers Drugmart Cosmetic Departments for about $31 a tube. Also paraben free and vegan friendly which I like!