Pur Cosmetics Correcting Primer Redness Reduction
Good

Pur Cosmetics Correcting Primer Redness Reduction Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 332 in Primer

September 23, 2016

This product is fantastic. I have redness naturally on my face and normally when I'm going for a night out there are several factors that bring out more redness in my face. This product actually makes my face look normal. I couldn't believe how much red it got rid of.

September 12, 2016

I purchased this I'm a sample pack with 3 other primers . I really liked this one because I have really red skin so I'm always trying to cover it. This worked well in cancelling out the redness in my skin . It didn't break me out which is great too .

August 16, 2016

This is yet another product that I can't live without. Great on the skin, reduces my redness immensely. When I was first told of this, I was like "yeah right". Now it is "Damn right!"

January 16, 2016

I have long been a fan of Pur Cosmetics Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect. This New Year I noticed some redness and uneven tones in my skin and decided to try their Redness Reduction Primer. I love this product! Works very well to even out my skin tone and any redness from sun damage too. You only require a little product to achieve great results. Light feeling and non greasy. Absorbs very well to provide you with a smooth base for applying your foundation. Available at Shoppers Drugmart Cosmetic Departments for about $31 a tube. Also paraben free and vegan friendly which I like!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge