PUR Gum in Peppermint
Amazing

PUR Gum in Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 88 in Gum

March 04, 2017

I really like this gum. This gum has the same texture and taste of any other gum. The only benefit is that it is friendly to many dietary restrictions. It is gluten free and peanut free making it safe for those people to eat. The only problem I have is that the flavour isn't long lasting.

May 05, 2016

The flavour of this gum was pretty good but it didn't last as long as I would have liked. I chew my gum for a few hours at work so I prefer stride. But it does taste decent.

May 05, 2016

The main reason I bought this gum was because it is non-gmo but I have to say I do really enjoy it. The flavour doesn't last that look but that doesn't bother me.

May 05, 2016

I received this PUR gum in my LittleLifeBox, and was excited to try it. I only chew sugarfree gum so was happy this was also.The gum tasted good, great peppermint flavour. It left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I only wished the flavour lasted a little longer. Nice to see it is also nut free because there are so many people with allergies. My husband is borderline diabetic ,so this is something he can choose because it is Diabetic Friendly.