• Pur-Lisse Hydra Balance Moisturizer
  • Pur-Lisse Hydra Balance Moisturizer

Pur-Lisse Hydra Balance Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 624 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 25, 2017

OMG i have sensitive, naturally oily/combination acne mess of skin. I use this in combination with their lotus masks T_T best products i've tried in 2016. i highly recommend them all!

April 12, 2016

Too expensive for me, but I ha you been able to score myself a few samples past few years and I love the formula! Love the natural ingredients used. Silky smooth!

November 01, 2015

Sensitive-anti -aging for normal to dry skin
    Well the description Tell everything ! So true , love it .
    With lotus lupine 5 Go to purelisse.com for more infos

September 30, 2015

I've received this brand several times in beauty boxes that I get every month. I tried the cleanser first and was hooked on the brand. When I received this moisterizer I was impressed. It has a silky texture, isn't greasy and soaked in nicely. I use it mostly for my hands, as they get very dry. My skin feels smooth and hydrated, and I have not had any negative affect to the formula. I highly recommend this product and brand

August 25, 2015

I really like this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel very hydrated and doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all. Good brand with lots of great products.