• Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation
  • Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 595 in Foundation

June 27, 2016

I love Pur Minerals and have positive things to say about most of their products. They are eco-friendly, cruelty free and they also do not do any animal testing which is a big plus.
I was looking to get a lighter-feeling foundation that still offers high coverage for the summer and I decided to give this a try. It also has a SPF 15 which is a nice added touch although not necessary in my coverage. Unfortunately, there isn't much selection when it comes to colours and I chose to pick up the lightest shade without testing it on myself which was a mistake. I purchased "Light" and it was way too orange, it was very noticeable. I was able to tone down the orange with A LOT of blending.
My skin also looked very shiny and oily which wasn't too big of a problem because I was able to correct it with a setting powder. I am only a combination skin type but I don't think somebody with more oily or acne-prone skin would really like this foundation. I feel it is a better fit for medium-dark tones with a normal or dry skin type.
I think I would have enjoyed the product more overall had I been able to get a better colour match and if Pur Minerals ever released more shades then I may consider giving this another try.

February 12, 2016

I have sensitive dry skin. I found this foundation that has worked very well for me. It provides a good coverage and I have not had a break out with this.

February 04, 2016

Love the coverage it gives nice glow to the skin keeps you hydrated.
Have to set with a powder though if oily like me color selection is OK.
It's is a medium coverage definitely build able to full and doesn't look cakey.

July 19, 2015

All of Pur Minerals products I've tried, I've never been let down. I've tried & tested alot of foundation & this is by far my most favourite one yet. Full coverage, without that caked on look.

April 01, 2015

This a nice foundation! I love the smell of it which is weird I know, but it also looks super natural on the face. I only have about one use left so I will definitely repurchase....once I finish a few more of my ten billion foundations!
It's an awesome foundation!

March 09, 2015

Feels so good in my skin!! My skin is oily and has pores but after applying it makes my pore less visible and gives healthy glow it's good!!!

September 30, 2014

I love this foundation I find it transforms my oily/dry skin into one smooth complexion. I don't even have to use a primer for my face if I don't want.