Pur Minerals Eyeliner
Amazing

Pur Minerals Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #488 out of 776 in Eye Liner

February 23, 2015

i did not have any issues with make up until a couple of years ago when my lips started getting dry on the sides and when both my eyelids started getting itchy and peeling. the allergic reactions started very slow and has progressed through continuous use of the products which contribute to my skin irritation. i tried some hypoallergenic cosmetics but even that did not solve my problem. this dilemma led me to use mineral based cosmetics which seem to be a growing trend these days because it uses less ingredients like mica, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide and bismuth oxychloride, another kind of mineral. the news about mineral based cosmetics is that it has less irritants. hence, with my now sensitive skin, i could say that this is a good option for me. for this reason i tried using a product by pur minerals which i hope will not irritate my skin. i went to a drugmart and the cosmetic associate offered me the 4-piece collection of lipstick, blusher, eye liner and a contour/highlight duo. this set is a smart way to try the products. and guess what? i didn't have any irritation at all that is why i continue to use this product since December of 2013. Pur Mineral products though are a bit pricey. It is worth it to buy these products though if you have sensitive skin.

June 13, 2014

I love using the pur minerals eyeliner it goes on easy and doesn't irratate my eyes like other brands do..I would definitely recommend to others

June 12, 2014

It felt like I was trying to put eyeliner on with a real led pencil! Would not come off smooth to my lid...horrible!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!