Pur Minerals Let It Glow Trio

Pur Minerals Let It Glow Trio Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 413 in Makeup

March 14, 2017

I was in dyer need to find a kit that highlighted and contoured at the same time for a Christmas party. I was shown this wonderful trio from a lady at the cosmetics counter at Shoppers Drugmart who knew alot about the product. The Contour Stick (Naughty & Nice) is a fairly deep brown with shimmer to help you get your glow look. The Highlighter Stick (Glisten & Glow) is the perfect highlighter and makes my skin glisten. The Blush Stick (Sugar & Spice) gives you the right amount of redness woth the simple touch of glow. When blended well it definately gives you the all time glow and you are ready for the evening out with your friends.

September 26, 2016

I attended a makeup class and i could Purchase cosmetics and recieve 20% off so I purchased this .
    It was used in the class so I was aware of how good it was. It has a nice blush , highlight and contour colour .

November 22, 2014

This Pür Minerals Let it Glow Trio is a set that contains a Bronzer (Naughty or Nice), Blush (Sugar and Spice) and a Highlighter (Glisten and Glow). I love all 3 of these push up sticks, well the short fat version of a lipstick, lol. They all are very beautiful, worn together or alone. It is a perfect Christmas stocking stuffer, or host gift. I think any lady would enjoy these!