Pur Minerals Pressed Mineral Makeup 4-in-1 Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 595 in Foundation

One Minute Miracle Makeup

Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 can give you a translucent makeup. This foundation provides lightweight, crease-free coverage with a sheer finish. It's a natural mineral makeup concealer, powder and SPF 15 protection all in one. This one minute mineral make-up miracle is effective and easy to apply.

• Easy to use with no mess
  • Conditions oily, dry or mature skin
  • Apt for hot summer days
  • 100% natural

This foundation contains natural ingredients and vitamins to protect your skin throughout the day and give your skin the smoothest texture.

Just For You: All skin types

A Closer Look: Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural barrier from the elements.

You Won't Find: Alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrance, parabens, preservatives and chemical dyes

"

July 11, 2016

This is one of the only Powder Foundations that will actually offer you full coverage. I like to compare this to CoverFX which is a higher-end Derm Quality makeup.
As I said, this will give you full coverage but without looking cakey or layering. (Although, you can layer if need be) I have combination skin, I sometimes get congestion/blackheads around my nose and oiliness in my TZone and this corrects all of that. Pores look less visible, redness is toned down and any excess shine is quickly absorbed. This powder doesnt "clump" or "stick" to oil or dry patches, applies even and leaves my complexion smooth. It also has a little SPF15 which is a great little bonus but I still recommend using an appropriate SPF.
Colour Selection is minimal but Porcelain was my perfect match and I am very fair, I just don't feel that there is a lot of choices for other skin tones. I often get compliments when using this product, people saying my skin looks "'like a doll" or "complexion is so even".
My only real negative comment is the packaging is cheap and the cover snaps off very easily, I have this happen to me twice and customers have commented on this as well. It is unfortunate because the powder is relatively expensive and it's container breaks so easily, this is the only thing to make me hesitant when purchasing. You need to be very careful when using it.

June 28, 2016

I'm in love with this product. I bought the trial size which was half price at $21.00 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I have many foundation including cream and liquid (higher & lower end) foundation and I have been reaching for this mineral foundation for 2 weeks now. This is partly due to time and I started breaking out again at 38 years old.

This kit came with a small primer, foundation, bronzer and a brush. I don't use the brush though - nothing special - a little tough for my liking. The foundation is medium coverage as I still need to use a concealer for the blemishes. I can build it up and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing so much makeup. I have an oily skin and the foundation held up in 30° C and didn't need to blot as much. I use Ben Nye Beige Translucent Powder after I apply the foundation; however you don't need to.

The good news is that my acne is clearing up!

June 17, 2016

I have used this product for over 10 years. I have dark olive skin with a yellow undertone so I was happy when they included more than the 4 colours they had before to make a more natural finish. I use Tan/Dark.
I love the coverage you can get with a chisel brush and an undereye "utility" brush. It looks very natural and is easy to apply with the added bonus of mineral SPF 25. Even if you have redness or a blemish, it can be easily disguised without looking like you have a pound of makeup on.
Now that I am in my 40s, I have good skin but it is a bit drier. As a result, I also use a tinted moisturizer (Elizabeth Arden) and just add this powder to finish it off because the powder alone left my skin looking too papery and one dimensional. All in all a great product for a great finish without the mess of liquid makeup.

June 17, 2016

I have been using Purminerals for years since they started out on the Shopping Channel. Now you can purchase there whole line at Shopper's Drug Mart. I love the 4 in 1 pressed powder. I have tried other similar products but always go back to this one. It is abit pricey but worth it. The coverage is buildable and doesn't make me breakout. I love the spf factor as well. I would highly recommend this product!

June 10, 2016

I CANNOT STRESS THE AMOUNT OF COMPLIMENTS I GET ON MY SKIN, WEARING THIS!!!
People legitimately do not believe it's makeup. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I will never buy a different powder/foundation again. Amazing,
Building coverage.
Great variety of color to match skin tone.
So easy to put on.

Doesn't get better than this!

April 23, 2016

This is the only powder foundation I use. It looks so natural, and lightweight. I have medium yellow undertones and the medium golden is spot on! It last for a long time, using daily my compact last 4 months or more. This brand Pur, doesn't disappoint!

April 21, 2016

I have rosacea patches on my face so finding a foundation that covers it up completely is hard. The first time I used Pur Minerals it completely evened my skin tone and blended away the redness on my face. Now it is the only foundation I use!

April 19, 2016

This is in my daily routine, I wear it every day. It's light and has sun protection in it. I absolutely love this product, and won't go out without it.

March 20, 2016

I love this foundation. Its so light and takes seconds to put on. The brush is a must that goes along with it. I've tired it with other brushes but the Pur brush works best! I love that it has sunscreen in it as well.

March 16, 2016

This has been my go-to foundation for a few years now. It is the perfect combination of natural-ingredient skincare and basic, daily coverage. I much prefer to use a pressed powder as opposed to a liquid foundation on a daily basis. This product is great for building coverage based on your mood. You also can't beat the SPF factor. I use both the light and blush-medium shades to do a simple and subtle contour.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation