pur minerals secret crush pallete

pur minerals secret crush pallete Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 15, 2016

This is one of my favourite eye shadow palettes - I got it from Shoppers Drug Mart and even though it is a little pricey compared to some palettes (I think it was $42), it was definitely worth it.
The shades are all highly pigmented and they are also very smooth and easy to apply. I have not had any problems with creasing and all the colours blend into each other very easily.
I especially love the creamy matte shade of white that has just a small amount of sparkle, it is the perfect shadow to apply just on its own or as a base.
It also comes with a cute little brush - the brush isn't the best for APPLYING the product but I feel it works great for blending. It is very soft and easy to control.

January 29, 2016

I bought this pallette from Shopper's Drug Mart. I like it because it's not too glittery. It's similar in colours as the Naked pallette. I favourite is the Rose Gold. I also like that the black isn't too overpowering. What I don't like, is that all the colours there don't totally go together.

July 22, 2015

Pur minerals Secret Crush palette is a must have! The rose gold shade was what attracted me to this palette in the first place. Once i swatched the actual product i was happy to discover how smooth it was. The colour pay off is great. It has 4 metallic shades and 4 matte shades. I love it! and as an added bonus, brush is quite good for blending.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?