Purdy's Chocolatier

Purdy's Chocolatier Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 10 in Chocolatier

March 13, 2017

These chocolates are to die for ...could not be happier to os come across this little gem of a store. Try the hedgehogs for sure ..mixed chocolates are the way to go because there is no favourite here. They also have a no sugar added section.

January 31, 2017

I absolutely adore Purdys! Their chocolate is top shelf! We purchase Purdys twice a year during Easter & Christmas. I love the variety they offer and the quality is outstanding. Always very friendly staff and their support team is amazing. My most favorite are their Hedgehogs.

November 30, 2016

Purdy's chocolates are very delicious. I especially like the assortment of boxed chocolates that they offer. The holiday specialties are my favorites. It is very rare to find chocolates made for St. Patrick's Day, but Purdy's always has something special. Great taste and good quality too.

June 19, 2016

My husband buys me a box of caramels and my grandma buys me an assorted box every year at Christmas. These are my all time favorite chocolates - every one is delicious. I LOVE the caramels, and the little hazelnut hedgehogs are delicious. The creams are also really good. High quality chocolates and worth the price for the treat. They also make a mean English toffee, and their jelly beans are to die for!

June 09, 2016

I LOVE PURDYS! My favorite is the salted peanut butter although the salted caramel is pretty awesome too. The chocolates are always great quality and they don't leave the unpleasant aftertaste like cheap chocolate does. I use the mail order service as I live in a remote community with no PURDYS. The chocolates are always fresh and are usually well packed except for the chocolate covered marshmallows which have arrived cracked in the past.

March 23, 2016

Purdy's Chocolatier makes delicious treats.
    These chocolates make for great house warming or Christmas gifts.
    They have an endless combination of flavours. I am a huge sucker
    for the ice cream bars. I get them dipped in milk chocolate and covered
    in peanuts. To die for!

March 23, 2016

These chocolates are to die for. I could live off of chocolate and I consider it my 5th food group. My boyfriend bought me a 50 piece box for valentines day which is also our anniversary. I ate the entire box in 72 hours.

February 04, 2016

I grew up near the Purdy's Chocolate factory and got to go on the factory tour. I don't think they do that anymore, but from that moment on, I became a lifelong Purdy's Chocolates fan.
    My fave items are in no particular order:

- Peanut butter daisies
    - Hedgehogs
    - Mint Melties
    - Turkish delight
    - Milk & Dark Chocolate Favourites

If you go into a Purdy's store, many of them have an ice cream counter where you can get an ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and nuts. I love that!

The quality of these chocolates are amazing. Not waxy tasting, very smooth.

November 06, 2015

Great selection of chocolates.. Makes a really nice gift!

November 06, 2015

Delicious. So many choices! Love giving these at Christmas.