Purdy's Himalayan Pink Sea Salted Caramels Reviews

Ranked #554 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 21, 2016

Purdy's Himilayan Pink Sea Salt Carmels are the best. They combine both the sweet and the salty so you can take care of two cravings at once. I like to put the salt side down on my tongue first to get the intense flavor of the salt first and then let the chocolate melt in my mouth. They have both milk and dark chocolate but milk is my favorite.

January 27, 2016

These are amazing! Chewy, gooey just sweet enough caramels, covered in just the right amount of creamy milk chocolate, with the perfect amount of sea salt sprinkled on top! Heaven!

January 06, 2016

Heaven in a box, so yummy,love the chocolate and caramel combo, so rich and decadent

May 15, 2015

Yum Yum Yum best taste ever chewy salty sweet i am in heaven

May 10, 2015

These are really good. I always get the dark chocolate. Great combination of the bitter dark chocolate, sweet caramel and salty salt. It's a flavour party in your mouth.

December 05, 2014

Chocolates taste fresh and are made with quality ingredients. You can buy the Pink salted in a box or individually from the store. This is one of my top favourites from the store but also love the Georgia Browns. Purdy's chocolates are a B.C company who have been around for many years but have expended over the last few years all across the counrty. Their chocolates can also be ordered on-line and sent through the post.

0.5/5

August 10, 2014

I do not agree with "100% of chicks dig it"! I am a "chick" and I literally almost vomited after eating one piece of this salty disgust. I can't get the taste out of my mouth now after vigorous brushing.

Men, make sure your girlfriend, wife, significant other, etc. REALLY likes the salty-sweet mix... because this is a salty-sweet mix to the EXTREME. Yuck!

April 26, 2014

These are so amazing !!!! Both sweet and salty you will not just eat one!!!! I was not sure if i would like them and when the lady gave me a sample to try oh my goodness I was hooked!!!

March 23, 2014

These are absolutely delicious! I tried a free sample of Purdy's Himalayan Pink Sea Salted Caramels at Costco...and walked out with a box of 18 of them! The decadent caramel is enrobed in creamy dark/milk chocolate and sprinkled with Himalayan Pink Salt! I really appreciate that Purdy's uses thick, large pieces of caramel that are "melt in your mouth" creamy! I prefer the milk chocolate as opposed to the dark chocolate. The Himilayan Pink Salt makes this treat sweet and salty!

October 17, 2013

WOW! These are phenomenal! Picture this: dark or creamy milk chocolate encompassing little cubes of caramel. Then topped with coarsely ground pink sea salt. These are simply divine! Although I am a huge fan of milk chocolate, the dark is equally enticing! I suggest you buy a combination box put them in the refrigerator, brew a cup of hot coffee and then take a nibble of the caramel and enjoy as the velvety goodness of the caramel coats your mouth finished off with a hit of salt to leave you wanting more. This is my idea of heaven!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches