Pure Anada Mascara

Pure Anada Mascara Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 859 in Mascara

February 28, 2017

I have tried this mascara a few times now. The first tube I had was great, I loved how my eyelashes looked, but then I contracted pink eye and had to throw the tube out. I have since bought 3 other tubes and none of them have come close to how I remember the first one working, and every time I use it, I get pink, itchy eyes (I suspect an allergy, which is no fault of the mascara). It would be great if you are looking for a very natural look as I could hardly tell I had used it, despite putting 2 coats on. I really want to like this product because it is locally made (in my own town!) and a more natural option than drugstore mascaras.

November 28, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this mascara and am so happy to have found it! It goes on smoothly, has buildable length/volume, doesn't clump or irritate my eyes. One bottle lasted me about 3 months and I use it every day!! I purchase it from well.ca along with other Pure Anada products which are equally as amazing! You won't regret this purchase!

August 04, 2014

Top of the line in a natural mascara. I love the black. Goes on smoothly and not clumpy. I love the container.