Good

Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 16, 2016

It is a really nice mask. After first application itself I felt a difference in my skin. It felt smooth, cleansed and refreshed. My skin tone became visibly even and radiant. There was no dryness or breakout after the usage. It has a nice natural smell to it, which is great, since I hate products having overwhelming smell. My skin felt soft and supple. I really love the mask and would continue using it.

January 13, 2016

I have not used in many, many years, but since I am older I feel the need to try to help out my skin. I absolutely LOVE this Dead Sea Mud Mask by Pure Body Naturals!! It doesn't smell bad, goes on really easily and it didn't have a really uncomfortable tightness to it on my face as it dried. I went to wash it off my face and I was blown away at how smooth and soft my skin felt. This mud mask will now become one of my weekly rituals that I will taking part of for a long time.

December 17, 2015

This is so amazing, a little messy but worth it, your skin is left feeling so smooth and healthy looking ,I definitely recommend this

August 01, 2015

What a fabulous mask! I have never used a dead sea mud mask before, but I'm so pleased with this product. First off, it just gives you a nice spa feeling - it just feels amazing, cooling, and so relaxing. I love to just apply it and then lay in the bath and read while it all soaks in. After rinsing, my face is super smooth, fresh, and I feel like my pores tightened up. Just very refreshing. I was a little worried my face would kind of dry out since it removes oil, but it didn't - it felt totally soft and smooth. As for the anti-aging properties, that can't hurt either!! Same for all the toxins being pulled out of your skin - you don't SEE those things, but it is great to know it is happening as well. This product is really nice on other body parts as well - I get bumps on my upper arms, and so I'm excited to try it there as well. Overall, I'd definitely recommend the product and purchase again - I'm hooked! I did receive a discount on this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review on it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products