Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave In Conditioner

Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave In Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #449 out of 2307 in Hair Care

January 29, 2017

I have always had severely damaged hair due to dying it and cutting and shaving it and this is a miracle product. It helped drive my hair to grow Longer

January 16, 2017

This is actually a miracle for your hair! I have severely damaged hair due to constantly bleaching it to redeye it fun colors and this is the only product that has been able to tame the frizzy mess and make my hair soft and luxurious again. I'm absolutely over the moon about this leave in conditioner and wish I knew where to find it in Canada as my ipsy sample is long gone.

December 09, 2016

I use this product on damp hair after I have showered and then proceed to blow dry my hair as I normally do. This product has decreased the amount of frizz I have drastically. I had been so accustomed to using it that one day I didn't use it and was like "oh right, I have frizzy hair".

I honestly have used several new hair products in the last few months and will not be repurchasing any of them. This however does the job without making my hair feel weighed down or greasy.

October 18, 2016

I love this leave in conditioner, smells amazing!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. Helps with frizz as well. This is my go to leave in conditioner.

September 03, 2015

This is my favorite leave in conditioner so far. This conditioner has coconut oil so it smells so delicious plus it makes my hair super shinny and smooth. I usually spray this on just before I am going to brush my hair and let it sit for a few minutes. After a brush it with this in I don't get supper frizz puff like a do without it. I have very thick wavy hair and always have to spray it before I brush but this product is the only one that has actually made my hair look amazing.

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy