• Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
  • Pure Canadian Maple Syrup

Pure Canadian Maple Syrup Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 04, 2016

Best maple syrup wouldnt buy anything else the flavor is amazing.

February 04, 2016

Who doesn't like Maple syrup?! My in laws have a maple syrup farm close to where they live, and they always send us some during Christmas. Hand down the best maple syrup out there. It's great for cooking and just on pancakes alone.

January 25, 2016

I love pure Canadian maple syrup but, we only buy it as a treat because my kids would waste it. But, it sure does taste good! Nice thick and sweet. I can taste it now :) I have fond memories of going to the sugar shack when I was a kid. Still remember the first time I tried sap. Yuck lol

July 30, 2015

PURE CANADIAN MAPLE SYRUP;

great and Canadian!!

So sweet and natural.
    Great for cereal and milk, for your pancakes, for natural sweetness in tea a small tea spoon, in dessert, or over ice cream!

Make sure it is 100% natural and not fake or with other ingredients combined.

July 27, 2015

Sorry but there is no syrup better then canadian maple syrup. It's delicious and if you haven't tried it yet then you don't know what you're missing.

July 17, 2015

I'm proud to be Canadian and I love maple syrup that is made right here in Canada. It's so sweet and has a great flavour. I like to have it on pancakes or eat it plain sometimes.

April 01, 2015

There is no syrup better than pure canadian! It's super sweet so I don't use it all the time but when I have company over I serve it.

April 01, 2015

No one can beat Canadian maple syrup in general. This is the best. I make fudge and cones from scratch with this and love it. Can be found most of the year in Canada but can be bought online as well if you can't buy it.

What do you think, have you tried it?

March 11, 2015

Whats not to love about Canada's Pure Maple Syrup it is absolutely the best. One my favorite school trip was going to the Maple Syrup Farms . I love baking and cooking with pure maple syrup. I also love it on pancakes and waffles.

March 11, 2015

Pure Canadian Maple Syrup a part of our heritage. It tastes so good. I can't wait until the sap starts running so we can go to the sugar shack for a taste.