Pure Dkny Eau De Parfum Spray by Donna Karan

Pure Dkny Eau De Parfum Spray by Donna Karan Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 1213 in Perfume

June 05, 2016

The fragrance opens with Ugandan vanilla, dewdrop floral petals, lotus and Bulgarian rose. A heart beats in rhythm of exotic flowers - jasmine, freesia and orchid, while a base finishes the pure composition with white amber, sandalwood and vanilla in water.

June 15, 2015

This perfume was on my wishlist two years ago and I had completely forgotten about it up until I was in Shoppers Drug Mart a couple nights ago and spotted it on the $20 perfume sale shelf. I remembered how much I loved it and was excited to see it at such a great price. I paid $20 for a 30ML bottle. It smells like a pretty floral-like vanilla (but it's not sweet!) and it is one of my favourite perfumes. I can't comment too much on the staying power as I have only worn it a couple times so far but it does seem to stick. The 30ML size bottle is great for me because I typically take a long time to go through perfumes. If you're in the market to try a new perfume, check out the perfume sale shelves in Shoppers Drug Mart as they frequently have great perfumes at a strikingly low $20 price point. Will re-purchase!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS